The MPC6004SP multifunction printer will print, scan, copy and fax. It can handle many paper sizes: SRA3, A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5 and B6.
The Smart Operation Panel featuring an intuitive touch and swipe 10.1 inch colour panel, makes mobile and flexible working easier. You can download and install extra apps direct from Ricoh’s Application Site to customise your Smart Operation Panel
Connect and operate your MPC6004SP from mobile devices, integrate with independent smart phones and tablets – and enable access and printing from virtually anywhere.
A Human Detection Sensor means this device will jump into to action when you approach so you not only get instant availability, but you also spend less time waiting for the machine to warm up – which can improve overall productivity.
- A3 Colour MFP
- 220-sheet Single Pass Duplex Feeder (SPDF)
- 60ppm print and copy speed
- Next Generation (GWNX) controller architecture
- Colour printing, copying, and scanning
- High capacity document server
- 320GB HDD
- 2GB RAM standard (option to increase to 4GB RAM)
- Ethernet (1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T) as standard
- USB2.0 TypeA (2x port at rear of MFP, 1x port on Smart Operation Panel)
- SD card Slot on operational panel
- Fax option
- Stapleless Stapler option
- Additional 2nd network option
- PCL Print as standard, with PostScript3, IPDS and XPS as options
- 1200 / 4700 sheet paper capacity (std. /max.)
MPC6004SP gets it right first time.
These feature-rich MFPs also come standard with Single Pass or Automatic Reverse Document Feeders and with the Single Pass duplex feeder, the paper passes the feeder once, so you can streamline your workflow and increase your efficiency via performance and easy usability. In fact, you’ll find yourself becoming much more productive while producing professional documents that you never thought possible.