Ricoh PRO 811E – advanced technology for higher productivity
This mono production press offers exceptional reliability along with outstanding image quality and paper handling. The Ricoh PRO 811E is designed to drive digital expectations into the next generation of production printing.
High speeds and image quality
The PRO 811E new generation digital press offers an outstanding monochrome print speed of 110ppm. The latest VCSEL technology and new toner formulation ensure supreme image quality for consistently professional results.
Vacuum Paper Feed
• Air vacuum to handle heavy media with coated surface
• Supports media weight (mainframe specific) 40gsm up to 350gsm
• Delivers air to front and sides of the media so each sheet can be delivered separately
• Offers a high level of feeding accuracy for greater productivity
• Up to two units can be combined
Robust functionality for maximum productivity
The Ricoh ProTM 8100E series are available with an advanced external EFI Fiery server. With a new user interface and extended functionality, it offers ease-of-use enhancements that help simplify file management and job workflow for greater efficiency.
• Designed to maximise uptime and ensure simple troubleshooting processes
• Status Light Pole – can see operational status even from a distance
• Operational panel with customisable home screen
• Enhanced ORU (Operator Replaceable Units) to minimise downtime
Broad paper handling
The PRO 811E will support heavy coated paper, textured media and pre-printed paper. It also offers a wide range of paper size – supporting SRA3 paper and up to a maximum of 330mm x 487mm as standard. All of which helps you capture more jobs from books and manuals to envelopes, invoices and direct mail.