Ricoh MP CW2200SP Wide Format Digital Colour Printer – Specially designed for CAD and GIS
Ricoh’s MP CW2200SP combines quick start-ups with high-speed monochrome output. Innovative Liquid GelTM ink technology and other advanced features reduce your running costs and enhance colour quality.
– Print, copy and scan – all in full colour. This one printer deliveres high-quality wide format colour output fast and at low cost.
– High-speed monochrome printing at 3.2 pages/minute (A1 horizontal)*
– Reduced environmental impact thanks to new Liquid Gel ink technology
– Simple operation – large touchscreen makes it easy to select key functions.
New Liquid Gel™ ink technology
This is the very first time that this innovative ink developed by Ricoh has been used on a wide format system. Because of its quick-drying properties, it guarantees superb line accuracy and is smudgefree and UV-resistant.
• Overall warm up time less than 40 seconds
• Runs at up to 1.8 pages per minute (b/w), 0.6ppm (colour) on A0 3.2 pages per minute (b/w) and 1.1ppm (colour) on A1
• Printing time: For the first five sheets faster than existing LED and inkjet models in its class
• Suction-fed paper handling includes ejection module that reduces feeding time. Can hold 10-sheet stack as standard
All functions supported
These include media to print and scan to USB/SD and wireless LAN interface option for remote operation. Full colour technical documents, site plans, elevations, posters, maps and project presentations can be scanned into a variety of file formats such as scan to URL, folder or Network Twain Driver for email, archive and print needs.
*RICOH MP CW2200 Series with plain paper in high-speed mode. Print rate for RICOH MP CW2200 Series under same conditions is 3.0 sheets/minute (A1 vertical).