Print, Copy and Scan
Offerering high-speed and high productivity for high volume users, the MP W8140SP digital multi-function monochrome printer is the wide format solution to increased efficiency.
• Networked 3-in-1 wide format multifunctional printers (MFPs)
• Scan in full colour to email, USB/SD memory card, document server or network location
• Produce multiple scaled copies from memory (scan once, copy many)
• Drag and drop documents to the queue, set attributes and print remotely
• Enhance security and simplify workflow by releasing print upon collection
MP W7100SP and MP W8140SP enhance productivity by producing immaculate print and copy output at speed. The wide format MFPs warm up in less than two minutes and will produce a first A1 print in less than nine seconds. MP W7100SP produces 10 A1 prints a minute and MP W8140SP, 14 A1 prints a minute. Equipped with 4 paper rolls (2 standard and 2 optional), there is no delay when switching from one media size to another.
The productive 3-in1 MFPs have a compact ergonomic design and will save valuable office space. The scanner, print engine and paper feed are integrated in a single console, eliminating the need for separate stand-alone units. Front-facing operation reduces spatial requirements and, with a footprint of just 1,250mm by 755mm, the new MFPs take up less than 1m² of floor space.
The MP W8140SP Prints from CAD
The embedded GWNX controller saves space, reduces expenditure and simplifies print processes. RP-GL/2, RTIFF and PDF drivers support printing of HP-GL/GL2, HP-RTL, TIFF, CALS, JPEG and PDF file formats whilst the DWG print option enables documents to be printed directly from AutoCAD. Using the intuitive web printing utility, remote users can also drag and drop documents to the print queue and set print attributes.
• Embedded GWNX controller saves space and reduces expenditure
• Includes high-bandwidth Gigabit Ethernet interface
• RP-GL/2, RTIFF and PDF drivers support HP-GL/GL2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG and PDF formats
• DWG print option extends support to DWG, DXF and DWF format
• Web print utility provides simple remote drag-and-drop print facility
Click shopping cart to view consumables and supplies