Ricoh MPC2011SP combines simple operation with high productivity
Business today can be complex and challenging, but the Ricoh MPC2011SP makes life in the office simple with high productivity features from an easy to operate MFP. Best in class performance is delivered from a compact device with a small footprint that still offers advanced features for multifunctional operations. This versatile MFP produces full colour A3 output with two paper drawers for large sheet capacity. Low energy usage also means that the Ricoh MPC2011SP is economical to run and friendly to the environment,combining exceptional performance with an affordable price.
- Fast output at 20 prints per minute for increased productivity
- Scanning to a wide range of destinations for easy document distribution
- Media capacity up to 2,300 sheets delivers uninterrupted print runs
- Double sided output reduces paper usage and cuts costs
- Effortless printing with Ricoh Smart Print & Scan mobile print app
You can program the Ricoh MPC2011SP to power up ready for work in the morning and power down again in the evening. Capable of recovering from energy-saving sleep mode to full readiness in just 5.6 seconds, this machine produces urgent one-off prints in 5.5 seconds (B&W) / 7.7 seconds (colour) and continuous single-/double-sided output at a speed of 20 pages a minute / 1,200 pages an hour.
• Automatic power on/off timer
• 19 second warm up
• 5.6 second recovery from sleep mode
• First print delivered in 5.5 seconds (B&W) / 7.7 seconds (colour)
• Single-/double-sided output produced at a speed of 20 ppm
Wide paper latitude
The Ricoh MPC2011SP supports a wide range of media weights and sizes. Adding impact to print collateral and saving the operator time, heavyweight media of up to 300 gsm can be fed from the standard paper trays and envelopes, labels and coated paper from the second tray. Equipped with the optional SRA3 unit, MP C2011SP also supports coated SRA3 paper.