The Ricoh SP450DN is the perfect, compact solution for challenging needs.
The Ricoh SP450DN black and white A4 device will enhance productivity and help you monitor print usage. Its 40ppm output at 1,200 x 1,200 dpi is only the start of its capabilities, and it features a range of technology in a small footprint that’s designed to be durable, flexible and reliable. Its 600,000 lifetime prints mean you can meet high-demand with first-class output, all with a lower up-front cost.
- Offers Streamline NX support, a suite of integrated, scalable document management applications and tools
- Supports mobile printing via AirPrint or Smart Device Print&Scan application
- Handles standard office paper and thick paper types via any tray
- ECO friendly, low power consumption through Smart LED technology
- User-friendly with easy-to-read 4-line LED display panel
Small footprint. Quality output.
Thanks to its LED print-head, this machine is more compact than devices with traditional laser technology. You can put it in a corner, or on a desk of your company or home office and it will take up minimal space. It can print on both thin and thick paper types, and print from any tray. Low-power consumption means your costs can be lower and it’s ECO friendly too.
Seamless Mobile Printing
You can print images, documents and more using the Ricoh Smart Device Print&Scan app from your Apple iPhone, iPad and Android Smart Devices. All you need to do is download the app and be on the same network. Or if you’re on iOS, you can print without installing the app too. It’s really that simple.
Toner cartridge (regular yield): Black: 2,500 prints
Toner cartridge (high yield): Black: 5,000 prints
Toner cartridge (ultra high yield): Black: 10,000 prints
Consumable yield measuring method ISO/IEC 19752