Ricoh Pro8210S Production Printer
Simplify the way you print with superior performance from the Ricoh Pro8210S production printer.
This printer delivers high-speed black-and-white documents, 111 pages per minute, and will expand your print production capabilities. You can impress with high-quality newsletters, advertisements, bulletins, direct mail and much more on diverse media, including thicker paper stocks and larger sizes. Choose from multiple automated finishers to give every document a polished, professional look. Create automated shortcuts and utilize preconfigured settings to save time. Intuitive controls help you simplify the most complex workflows and meet the tightest deadlines.
Crisp, high-definition print quality
These models use Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser technology to provide clean, smooth image quality with 1200×4800dpi resolution. Other innovations include a seamless intermediate transfer belt and a high-precision adjustment mechanism for more accurate skew correction.
• With a maximum monthly volume of 1,000k (A4) the Pro™ 8200 series supports high-volume usage and seasonal peak printing volumes
• Modified paper guides reduce static and coupled with a revised airflow design lowers internal temperatures ensuring long print runs
• New belt-fusing technology incorporates a new paper separation plate which does not contact the hot roller to prevent scratches and gloss streaks
• New Process Control technology and stability of image density ensures print quality is maintained even on long runs
Wide paper support
The Ricoh Pro8210S gives your business more print opportunities to offer your customers and profitability.
• Superb printing performance on everything from carbonless paper and textured and coated media to envelopes and pre-printed forms
• Accurate duplex registration
• Easy setting of appropriate print requirements via enhanced Paper Library
• Eco-friendly indicator helps increase paper usage awareness by displaying the paper reduction and duplex ratios of each user
• New recovery methods from energy save mode reduce power consumption
• Power On/Off timer reduces TCO and energy costs