Print, Copy and Scan
Network ready 3-in-1 MFPs, MP W7100SP and MP W8140SP can meet the imaging requirements of medium to large technical workgroups. Hardcopy originals are easily digitised and can be forwarded to email and saved in full colour. Multiple scaled copies can be produced from a single scan and, using the web printing tool, immaculately rendered black-and-white plots can be produced directly from CAD.
• Networked 3-in-1 wide format multifunctional printers (MFPs)
• Scan in full colour to email, USB/SD memory card, document server or network location
• Produce multiple scaled copies from memory (scan once, copy many)
• Drag and drop documents to the queue, set attributes and print remotely
• Enhance security and simplify workflow by releasing print upon collection
MP W7100SP and MP W8140SP enhance productivity by producing immaculate print and copy output at speed. The wide format MFPs warm up in less than two minutes and will produce a first A1 print in less than nine seconds. MP W7100SP produces 10 A1 prints a minute and MP W8140SP, 14 A1 prints a minute. Equipped with 4 paper rolls (2 standard and 2 optional), there is no delay when switching from one media size to another.
• Warmed up and ready to print in less than two minutes
• First A1 print produced in less than nine seconds
• 10 A1 / 5 A0 ppm (MP W7100SP) or 14 A1 / 7 A0 ppm (MP W8140SP)
• Fully synchronised automatic cutter
• Two or four roll paper capacity reduces manual intervention
The productive 3-in1 MFPs have a compact ergonomic design and will save valuable office space. The scanner, print engine and paper feed are integrated in a single console, eliminating the need for separate stand-alone units. Front-facing operation reduces spatial requirements and, with a footprint of just 1,250mm by 755mm, the new MFPs take up less than 1m² of floor space.
The MP W7100SP Prints from CAD
The embedded GWNX controller saves space, reduces expenditure and simplifies print processes. RP-GL/2, RTIFF and PDF drivers support printing of HP-GL/GL2, HP-RTL, TIFF, CALS, JPEG and PDF file formats whilst the DWG print option enables documents to be printed directly from AutoCAD. Using the intuitive web printing utility, remote users can also drag and drop documents to the print queue and set print attributes.
• Embedded GWNX controller saves space and reduces expenditure
• Includes high-bandwidth Gigabit Ethernet interface
• RP-GL/2, RTIFF and PDF drivers support HP-GL/GL2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG and PDF formats
• DWG print option extends support to DWG, DXF and DWF format
• Web print utility provides simple remote drag-and-drop print facility